Expired Credit Reports and Credit Scores
March 27, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Your credit report and credit score, when used together, provide an inspection report of your past use of credit. Lenders determine your credibility by looking at your credit report and credit score; therefore, accurate information in your credit report is key to obtaining the best credit terms and rates. Are you getting the most mileage you can from credit?
What you will learn:
- What is a credit report? Learn where credit agencies obtain information and how to interpret the reports they
- How can my credit report be used? Determine reasons why someone can review your
- How do I obtain my credit report? Discover your rights on how often you are entitled to receive a FREE credit report from the three major credit reporting
- How do I know my credit report is accurate? Spot errors in your report and learn how to dispute
- How can I improve my credit score? Uncover steps you can take to improve your credit
Credit Reports and Credit Scores: Getting the most mileage from credit is part of the Journey to Financial Security series. Begin your journey to financial security and register today.
**Open to all HOPE graduates
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: Hope Headquarters
3430 East Flamingo Road, Suite 350, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89121, United States