January 14, 2022
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Please join us as we kick off 2022 with our upcoming graduation ceremony that will take place on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 4:30pm!
The ceremony will be conducted at the Headquarters of “Our Friends” the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, located at 400 S Martin Luther King Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106.
We will be graduating 45 men and women returning to our community who are fighting for second chances. We would be honored to have YOU in attendance.
Our guest speakers for this event include:
– Joe Lombardo, Sheriff, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
– M.J. Maynard, Chief Executive Officer, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
– Steve Wolfson, District Attorney, Clark County District Attorney’s Office
– Hamilton Baiden, President, Heritage Health Solutions, Inc.
Eighth Judicial District Court Judge Tierra Jones will administer the oath to our graduates as they commit to remain productive, law-abiding members of the community.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Honor Guard will be presenting colors
Graduates will be provided Certificates of Achievement from offices of the following:
- Governor Steve Sisolak
- US Senator Catherine Cortez-Masto
- US Senator Jacky Rosen
- US Congresswoman Dina Titus
- US Congresswoman Susie Lee
- US Congressman Steven Horsford
- Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske
- Attorney General Aaron Ford
- County Commissioner Tick Segerblom
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
HOPE to see you there!