February 18, 2022
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Please join us at our upcoming Reentry Graduation Ceremony that will take place on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 4:30pm.
HOPE for Prisoners will be making a very big announcement during the event including information about our new location and expanded services that we will be offering in the very near future!
The ceremony will be conducted at the Headquarters of “Our Friends” the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, located at 400 S Martin Luther King Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106.
We will be graduating 34 men and women returning to our community who are fighting for second chances. We would be honored to have YOU in attendance.
Our guest speakers for this event include:
– Mayor Carolyn Goodman, City of Las Vegas
– Assistant Sheriff Andy Walsh, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
– Billy Walters, Founder and CEO, The Walters Group
Eighth Judicial District Court Judge Ellie Roohani will administer the oath to our graduates as they commit to remain productive, law-abiding members of the community.
Kay Ashley will be singing our National Anthem
County Commissioner Tick Segerblom will lead the attendees in our Pledge of Allegiance
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Honor Guard will be presenting colors
Graduates will be provided Certificates of Achievement from offices of the following:
- Governor Steve Sisolak
- US Senator Catherine Cortez-Masto
- US Senator Jacky Rosen
- US Congresswoman Dina Titus
- US Congresswoman Susie Lee
- US Congressman Steven Horsford
- Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske
- Attorney General Aaron Ford
- County Commissioner Tick Segerblom
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
HOPE to see you there!