October 14, 2022
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
We are looking forward to your attendance at the October 2022 HOPE for Prisoners graduation ceremony as we celebrate our newest family members. Please join us and our great line up of guest speakers on Friday, October 14, 2022 at 4:30pm!!
The ceremony will be conducted at the Headquarters of “Our Friends” the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, located at 400 S Martin Luther King Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106.
As we graduate these 34 men and women returning to our community who are fighting for a second chance, we would be honored to have YOU in attendance.
Our inspirational speakers for this event include:
– Billy Walters, President of The Walters Group
– District Attorney Steve Wolfson, Clark County District Attorney’s Office
– Peter Guzman, President, Latin Chamber of Commerce
– Captain Reggie Rader, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
Eighth Judicial District Court Judge Eric Johnson will administer the oath to our graduates as they commit to remain productive, law-abiding members of the community.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Honor Guard will be presenting colors
Kay Ashley will be singing our National Anthem
Graduates will be provided Certificates of Achievement from offices of the following:
· Governor Steve Sisolak
· US Senator Catherine Cortez-Masto
· US Senator Jacky Rosen
· US Congresswoman Dina Titus
· US Congresswoman Susie Lee
· Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske
· Attorney General Aaron Ford
· County Commissioner Tick Segerblom
· Councilwoman Michelle Fiore
· Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
Come and join us for an evening of fun, food and family!!