February 17, 2023
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
We are looking forward to your attendance at the February 2023 HOPE for Prisoners graduation ceremony. We are excited to announce this special event will be celebrated on Friday, February 17, 2023 at 4:30pm!!
The ceremony will be conducted at the Headquarters of “Our Friends” the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, located at 400 S Martin Luther King Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106.
As we graduate 55 men and women returning to our community who are fighting for a second chance, we would be honored to have YOU in attendance.
Our inspirational speakers for this event include:
– Administrator Kara M. Jenkins, Nevada Equal Rights Commission
– Deputy Director Harold Wickham, Nevada Department of Corrections
– Assistant Sheriff Sasha Larkin, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
– U.S. Marshall Gary G. Schofield, District of Nevada
District Court Honorable Jacqueline M. Bluth will administer the oath to our graduates as they commit to remain productive, law-abiding members of the community.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Honor Guard will be presenting colors.
Kay Ashley will be singing our National Anthem.
Graduates will be provided Certificates of Achievement from offices of the following:
· Governor Joe Lombardo
· US Senator Catherine Cortez-Masto
· US Senator Jacky Rosen
· US Congresswoman Dina Titus
· US Congresswoman Susie Lee
· US Congressman Steven Horsford
· Secretary of State Cisco Aguilar
· Attorney General Aaron Ford
· County Commissioner Tick Segerblom
· Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department